LM7 Routing Protocol
We are going to cover the content of Routing of Network in this Module
This module will give the introduction of Routing and the braod background.
Read the course content under the module.
- Check out the each item in the module to dig into your Study.
- Complete all the assignments in this module, complete the project problem identification- must be completed by 11:59 pm
- Course discussion forum - complete the discussion in this module - must be completed by the due day at 11:59 pm.
After this module, the student will be able to:
- Explain and implement routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, BGP
- Describe techniques and protocols in the data link layer, such as error detection/correction, data link control, media access control, LAN, LAN connection, etc
- Describe IP addressing and NAT; be able to implement address allocation
No problem. Contact me through your ksu student email immediately.
It's guaranteed that you'll get a response within 24 hours in work day!