MATLAB Marina is a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) dedicated to the improvement of student learning of programming concepts using MATLAB, a technical computing language. It consists of several learning modules organized under the following areas: Fundamental Programming Concepts, Advanced Programming Concepts, Applications and Numerical Methods. Each learning module is designed to encompass the following through relevant content items:
- Reviewing fundamental algorithmic concepts and MATLAB syntax through primers, list of terms, list of MATLAB commands/functions and sample programs,
- Demonstrating balanced, dual approaches to algorithm development and programming using MATLABs IDE through multimedia tutorials and
- Providing practice exercises and assessment tools.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- publisherUniversity System of Georgia
- publisher placeAthens, GA