by Clément Aubert
Developed for use in Database Systems courses as a result of a Round 13 Affordable Learning Georgia Mini-Grant, this document contains:
- A large collection of exercises, exams, problems, as well as selected solutions,
- A ""hands-on"" guide to install, configure and run various database management systems (MariaDB, MySQL, mongodb)
- A compact guide to the most fundamental definitions and notions of the topic at stake, Organized and up-to-date references."
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- original publisherAugusta University
- original publisher placeAugusta, GA
- publisherUniversity System of Georgia
- publisher placeAthens, GA