This course is an asynchronous introductory training developed for new ALG Champions; it will cover an overview of Affordable Learning Georgia, Affordable Materials Grants, open educational resources and Creative Commons licensing, accessibility, and open and OER-enabled pedagogy.
On completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the mission of ALG and the purpose of the ALG Champions team.
- Describe the Affordable Materials Grants program and its essential requirements.
- Explain Open Educational Resources and Creative Commons licensing.
- Describe the accessibility shifts in higher education and ALG's initiatives to meet the challenge.
- Explain renewable assignments as an element of open and OER-enabled pedagogy.