Welcome grantees! This asynchronous training will walk you through some of the essential material you will need to complete your grant project successfully. If at any point you have questions, feel free to either email us directly at the contact info on the last page or make a note to ask it at the live meeting.
By the end of this asynchronous kick-off training, you will be able to:
- Get in touch with other members of your grantee cohort.
- Explain the purpose of Affordable Learning Georgia and its programs.
- Explain how Creative Commons licensing works and apply it to your open materials.
- Define "open educational resource" and find them.
- Explain why accessibility matters and apply it to your materials.
- Host your materials openly outside the learning management system.
- Decide whether open pedagogy is the next step for your OER journey.