"Technical communication is the process of making and sharing ideas and information in the workplace as well as the set of applications such as letters, emails, instructions, reports, proposals, websites, and blogs that comprise the documents you write...Specifically, technical writing involves communicating complex information to a specific audience who will use it to accomplish some goal or task in a manner that is accurate, useful, and clear. Whether you write an email to your professor or supervisor, develop a presentation or report, design a sales flyer, or create a web page, you are a technical communicator." (Chapter 1)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- original publisherKennesaw State University
- original publisher placeKennesaw, GA
- original titleSexy Technical Communication
- publisherAffordable Learning Georgia
- publisher placeAthens, GA